At Bear & Lace, your satisfaction is our passion, so in the unlikely event that you’re not happy with something you purchase from us you can return it within 14 days of receipt and receive a full refund or exchange.
We take pride in the brands that we stock and have the utmost trust in the quality and craftsmanship that goes into each item, so pretty please be gentle with your gifts and when trying anything on, wear underwear underneath.
We cannot accept returns of items that aren’t in a re-saleable condition; unless faulty. Returns must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition with all tags and hygiene seals intact. For further guidelines regarding instances where we cannot accept returns for individual items, please see below.
- All sex toys, where the packaging/box has been opened or the security seal removed or broken, unless the item is being returned due to being faulty. If returning due to a fault and the item has been used, please make sure that it has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Lingerie and Bondage which has been worn, washed, or where the hygiene seal, tags or labels have been damaged or removed. Please wear underwear when trying on new lingerie.
- Bracli lingerie cannot be returned due to the intimate nature of their products. Please ensure you have ordered the correct size.
- Hosiery which has been worn, or where the seal on the packaging has been broken.
- Liquids, Candles and Condoms which have been opened, the seal broken, or that have been used in any way.
- Any items that have been personalised or made to order.
- Gift vouchers are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Returning Faulty Items
In the super unlikely event that you receive an item that has a fault, please get in contact with our returns team ASAP via email@example.com providing us with as much information as possible.
Many products we stock have their own warranty with the manufacturer, so if your beloved toys do become faulty then you should be entitled to a replacement. For this, most manufacturers need the products individual code. This can be found on the packaging.
If you no longer have this then we may be unable to assist you in acquiring a new product.
Once we receive your faulty item, photographs will be taken and tests carried out to help with processing your refund or exchange. If our returns department finds that an item returned is not in a faulty condition, it will be sent back to you at your expense.
How To Return
Please contact our customer services team firstname.lastname@example.org to request a returns form. This must be fully completed correctly and emailed back to us so we can generate your free returns label. You must post the items within 14 days of us sending you the returns label. Any items sent back to us after 14 days will be returned to the sender and no refund or exchange can be made.
We ask that you please carefully re-wrap your items ensuring labels, seals and tags are intact. Where possible it is preferable items are returned in the packaging they are originally sent in, to ensure potential damage in transit is minimised.
Bear & Lace LTD, 378 Wingletye Lane, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11 3BU
We encourage our clients to acquire a free proof of postage when returning items which should be kept hold of until we have completed your request. If we do not receive the items then we will be unable to process your request.
If you have any queries about returning an item, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Please note that we do not cover faults caused by accidents, misuse, neglect or normal wear and tear.